Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Father's Day!!!

Brent's first father's day(with Elliana on the outside), and I got him a shirt!! Not really. This is his father's day card that I made out of paper. Pretty cool, huh?


This is actually what Elliana and I got Brent for Father's day. Brent likes to eat his cereal out of a big, deep bowl, so I thought it would be fun to personalize one just for him. Fun is a bit extreme. My advice...don't do something like this with an 11 month old unless you have someone there to help. Can I just say, the native (Elliana) got restless.



This is an attempt to get Elliana's had print on the side of the bowl. You know, 11 month old children are not very cooperative. And of course when I gave her the paint brush, she just wanted to paint herself, not the bowl. Oh well, Brent liked it.

Brent and Elliana on Father's Day. Elliana's out fit was made by her great Aunt Boo Boo. It's for her birthday, but we just had to wear it today.
After chruch, we went to Nisbet Park in Loveland, OH with the Willaford's. We walked down to the river.

Daddy and Elliana sharing a snow cone.



No comments: