Sunday, June 1, 2008

Crawling

She's finally crawling. I think sometimes she thinks she moves faster by pulling herself or rolling across the floor. But soon enough she will figure out that crawling then walking is WAY faster. No rest for mommy I'm afraid. At the end of the video, you'll see her pull her self up. I think she even 'cruses' sometimes. Before I know it...

Sorry the video is on it's side. If anyone knows how to turn the video, let me know and I'll adjust it.

Here, Elliana crawls out of the box that her Radio Flyer came in.

2 comments:

edie said...

I love the videos. They're not as good as being there, but they sure do help. Love, NANA

mom@home said...

Hey, glad you figured out how to leave a comment. Isn't the blog great! You can really see a little of her personality.